Earlier this year, the City of Toronto announced they would be plowing 100+ km of park paths and trails this winter. However, park pathways throughout Scarborough Southwest seem to be ignored, such as:
- Clairlea Park from Fairfax to Arden
- Natal Park paths are not cleared of snow, despite the new playground equipment and acting as a critical route between Scarborough GO station and the surrounding community.
- General Brock PS pathway between Anaconda and Pidgeon over the subway
- Pathway from Kennedy Road to Aylesworth Avenue
- McCowan District Park - TBD
Residents of Scarborough Southwest need access to safe outdoor space to maintain their physical and mental health during the pandemic. We deserve to have these critical pathways kept clear of snow and ice!